We would like to invite you to our free Workshop. Our guest speaker, David Craven of Craven Slater will explore a range of issues, including:
- Should you keep cash in the business, if so what kind of account or take it out and invest in property – or other ventures?
- Do you know how much you need to retire?
- Should you have a pension, and if so, in what form should it take?
- How do you retain wealth in your family?
- What does multi–generational wealth management look like?
- How do you protect your wealth from the taxman?
The Workshop will take place on Wednesday 26th February 4pm – 6pm at Laithwaites, South Street, Alderley Edge. From 4pm we will offer you a coffee, tea or a glass of wine; the Workshop will start at 4.30pm, finishing at 5.30pm when we hope you will stay for a further glass of wine and a spot of tapas.
We hope you can attend, and please feel free to bring along others. To book your tickets please click here.