In line with the Government’s advice to protect our team, clients and the wider community we have put in place measures for all of our team to work remotely. All team members will continue to fulfil their normal roles, ensuring we provide business as usual.
We would like to reassure you that:
- All team members have the technology and access to the relevant software and files to continue providing our services remotely.
- The office phone number 01625 524127 will continue to be answered by our Practice Management Team, Sarah and Julia. They will take your details and pass these on to the appropriate member of our team, who will call you back as soon as they can.
- All team members will remain contactable via their normal email addresses.
- Should you wish to drop off documents to our office, please let us know by phone or email, and we will arrange for somebody to be at the office to take receipt of your documents at an agreed time.
- All meetings will now be conducted either over the telephone or via the conference call software Zoom or Skype.
We will continue to operate in this manner until the Government advises that it is safe to revert to normal working. In the meantime, please be assured that we continue to be focused on delivering the highest quality service to our clients.
We wish all of our clients and contacts well during these challenging times.